Raytech – The World leader in design and manufacturing of high-quality precision measuring instruments and systems, offering flexibility and versatility. Our modular Automatic Transformer Observation System (ATOS) allow you to create a unique and custom solution for any application. ATOS is designed to drastically reduce measuring time and increase test performance, without losing accuracy compared to individual test instruments. With the choice of up to three Multiplexers (primary, secondary, and tertiary), three Winding Resistance Meters, each with three maximum current range options (up to 15A, 50A, or 100A), Turns Ratio, and Integrated power security and safety panel (ISU R), Raytech can create a system with your needs and budget in mind.
- Minimizes cabling time
- Does all measurements with one cabling per transformer, including Winding Resistance and Turns Ratio
- Uses up to three Multiplexers and measures transformers with three winding systems with one cabling sequence
- No Precision loss compared to single use of devices
- Different currents at same time on Primary and Secondary
- Get your own configuration containing from one to three Multiplexers, from one to three Winding Resistance Meters and one Turns Ratio Meter
- Control your Tap Changer with a powerful tap changer interface
- Operate all instruments on a touch screen or by remote control
- Integrated Safety Unit providing fused electrical power, central interlock system and central warning lamp interface
Turn Ratio Accuracy:
Up to 0.06%
Any angle (not limited to 30° steps)
Winding resistance accuracy:
Up to 0.1% ±0.05µΩ
Winding resistance DC supply:
Up to 100A / 50V
Heat run test:
Available on Winding Resistance
Custom 19’’ Rack Shelf
Individual software or by Raytech T-Base Pro
88 to 264 VAC, 47...63 Hz
See Instruction Manual on the specific Instrument for more Parameters.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
In the box
Short overview about the Automatic Transformer Observation System ATOS.
Leaflet Temperature Probe TP 01
This is a short description about the Temperature Probe TP 01 with technical specification.
This is a short overview about the Automatic Transformer Observing System ATOS