Raytech Integrated Safety Unit is a useful device when creating rack mounted transformer observing systems. It supplies Raytech devices with fused electrical power, manages external Interlocks and provides a single interface for an external warning lamp. The whole system can be turned on and off with a single mains switch.
- One main power switch for entire ATOS
- Handles external interlock signal
- Connect one warning lamp for all devices
- Proper and fused AC power distribution
- Additional fused power plug on front panel
- Indications for interlock circuit and warning lamp state
- Open system (not limited for Raytech devices)
- 2 Year standard warranty
L: 490 mm (19.3”) W: 436 mm (17.2”) H: 177 mm (7”), Rack
XX.X kg (XX.X lbs.)
88 to 264 VAC, 47...63 Hz
See Instruction Manual for more Parameters.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
In the box
Short overview about the Automatic Transformer Observation System ATOS.
Instruction Manual ISU R
Instruction Manual for the Integrated Safety Unit