Raytech Multiplexer MUX R is designed to drastically reduce cabling time and increase test performance. It is made to be used with Raytech Winding Resistance and Turns Ratio Meters. Any MUX R configuration can be easily controlled by a Winding Resistance Meter touch panel or by remote.
- Minimizes cabling time
- Does all measurements with one cabling per transformer, including Winding Resistance and Turns Ratio
- Using a 4-wire measurement ensures the same high precision as measuring without a Multiplexer.
- Use up to three Multiplexers and measure transformers with three winding systems with one cabling sequence
- Get your own configuration containing from one to three Multiplexers, from one to three Winding Resistance Meters and one Turns Ratio Meter
- Control your Tap Changer with a powerful tap changer interface
- Operate all instruments on a touch screen or by remote control
- Get a customized complete solution containing WR, TR and Multiplexers. Ask Raytech for a ATOS (Automatic Transformer Observing System)
- 2 Year standard warranty
Area of use:
Indoor including heavy industrial electromagnetic environments
Aluminium rack mounted case
IEC 60320, C13/C14 mains connector, CAT II
Absolute input voltages:
90-264 VAC @ 47-63Hz
-10°C (14°F) to +40° C (104°F)
-20°C ( -4°F) to +70°C (158°F)
L: 490 mm (19.3”) W: 436 mm (17.2”) H: 177 mm (7”)
10.3 kg (22.7 lbs.)
See Instruction Manual for more Parameters
Specifications are subject to change without notice
In the box
Short overview about the Automatic Transformer Observation System ATOS.
Instruction Manual MUX R
Instruction Manual for the MUX R.