Raytech Multiplexer MUX R is designed to drastically reduce cabling time and increase test
performance. It is made to be used with Raytech Winding Resistance and Turns Ratio
Meters. Any MUX R configuration can be easily controlled by a Winding Resistance Meter
touch panel or by remote.
- Minimizes cabling time
- Does all measurements with one cabling per transformer, including Winding Resistance and Turns Ratio
- Use up to three Multiplexers and measure transformers with three winding systems with one cabling sequence
- Get your own configuration containing from one to three Multiplexers, from one to three Winding Resistance Meters and one Turns Ratio Meter
- Control your Tap Changer with a powerful tap changer interface
- Operate all instruments on a touch screen or by remote control
- Get a customized complete solution containing WR, TR and Multiplexers. Ask Raytech for a ATOS (Automatic Transformer Observing System)
- 2 Year standard warranty
current up to 100 Amps
L: 490 mm (19.3”) W: 436 mm (17.2”) H: 177 mm (7”), Rack
10.3 kg (22.7 lbs.)
88 to 264 VAC, 47...63 Hz
See Instruction Manual for more Parameters.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Using a 4-wire measurement ensurese the same high precision as measuring without a Multiplexer.
In the box
Short overview about the Automatic Transformer Observation System ATOS.
Instruction Manual MUX R
Instruction Manual for the MUX R.